Happy Easter!!

 April 11, 2023

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all had a great week and an amazing Easter! I had a really good week! 

Exciting news for this week is that 2 of our friends are getting baptized!! Their names are Symphenie (18yrs) and Malachi(14yrs). They are amazing! Symphenie has a brother named Brandon (10yrs) and he was baptized in December. Their mom was baptized last month. So now it's the sister's turn. Malachi is Brandon's friend so it's been so cool to see Brandon already becoming a missionary! That whole family is amazing and the baptism will be on the 21st of this month!!

For Easter Sunday we spent our morning at a nondenominational Christian church called High Point and it was very interesting. It felt like I was at a devotional/Christian rock concert. It was kinda fun though

Some other fun news is that this week we also got a new car! We are the first ones to drive it and also the first ones to stratch it.....yeah that's us. I wasn't the one driving by the way, but last night when we pulled into the garage Sister Cristopherson ran into the house on the side of the car and put a stratch in it....oops. We haven't gotten our conciquences yet, but we'll see! Also I am driving now so that's fun!

With the last week being Easter I have come to realize that Easter is one of my favorite holidays. As a mission we all studied Christ's last week, Holy Week. I loved learning more and reading more about Christ. I love that we get to celebrate that Christ is risen! He died so that we could live. There is so much power that we can get through Christ. I hope that all of you love Easter as much as I do!

If you read 3 Nephi 11 last week you would have read about how each person in the multitude of people came up to Jesus and touched him. Each person in that multitude was able to gain their own personal witness that Jesus Christ has risen and He is their Savior. We can all gain this personal witness for oursleves!

In general conference Bonnie H Cordon said, "As we choose to seek Christ, the Spirit will witness of Him in many different situations. These witnesses of the Spirit occur as we fast, pray, wait, and continue forward." 
That is how we gain our personal witness of Jeus Christ! 

I love you all so much and hope you all have an amazing week!! 

- the car strach
- the nondenominational Christian church we went to
- crashed a neighborhood Easter egg hunt
- it was raining
- I found pretty flowers







Comments