Get thee HENCE!!!

March 14, 2023

Hello everyone! It's been quite a crazy week, but it's also been a very good week :)

Last Wednesday we had a young women's night to introduce the theme of the year, "I can do all things through Christ" I love this theme because I know that whatever trials are put into our lives we'll be able to overcome them when we have Christ on our side!! We talked about following Spiritual carins and staying on the right path! It's so cool that we have been given so many tools to help us on our path back to our Heavenly Father! Just like he gave Lehi the liahona he has given us the light of Christ, the Holy Ghost, our patriarchal blessing, our parents and so many others! Use the tools you have to return back home with our Father in Heaven.

I have to mention Lauren! She is amazing and I'm so greatful for her. Our friend Lauren is so amazing!! She is looking for a reason in her life and she thinks she found it with us. We have been teaching her for about 2 weeks and this week we asked her if she wanted to get baptisized and she said, "well of course I do! It only makes sense" she is now on date for the 8th of April!! I'm so excited for her!! 

Now transfers.....they are happening. It turns out that I'm moving, but so is Sister Elggren! But we're not going together. They are taking sister missionaries off the island and putting elders on. It's crazy to think that I've been here for as long as I have. I am headed to Pioneer Valley and Sister Elggren is going to Manette. I have learned so much from her and I can't believe that our time is done. 
Here's 5 things that I learned from Sister Elggren:

1. People are nice to you when you're nice to them
2. God doesn't let us get too comfortable because then we aren't growing 
3. Sometimes rootbeer from McDonald's is the only thing that keeps us going 
4. It's okay to ask for help
5. Life is a gift so don't take it for granted because you never know what's going to happen tomorrow 

Sister Elggren has been so great to me and I'm sad to leave her, but I know that it will all work out. I think I made a forever friend.

Sometimes it's hard to trust in the Lord, especially when it gets hard. But we must do it! That is what will make us stronger and better and that's when we'll realize the incredible power that we receive from Him. It's going to be hard leaving bougie Bainbridge Island, but I'm excited for the new adventures to come in Pioneer Valley!! 

I love you all!! God loves you!! 

- young women's night
- toejam!
- a whole crab claw
- catch my pose as an elder by the rock
- our new convert friend Li
- pickle ball was founded on these courts
- don't fall!!















Comments